Interest free loansGet an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes. It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer straight away. Applying for a loan has never been easier.
Payment plansAt York House Dental Practice, we only use the highest quality products and superior dental laboratories for attractive and long-lasting results. We pride ourselves on being transparent about the cost of your treatment. We also keep an eye on our prices and regularly check them against other practices in the area to ensure we remain competitive and continue to offer excellent value. Our monthly Denplan payments are well below the average for private dental care in Buckinghamshire. In line with our preventive approach, the cost of your routine check-up includes cleaning, so it is a cost-effective way to have your teeth checked and cleaned in just one appointment. Our new patient examination and consultation includes:
- All small x-rays – to diagnose decay
- A scanning x-ray – to diagnose gum disease, root infection, and oral pathology etc.
- Oral health checks – including cancer checks, gum health monitoring measurements, occlusal analysis (an analysis of your ‘bite’ to diagnose tooth wear, tooth erosion and abrasion)
- A full check of the health and durability of your existing fillings
- An initial polish
- A written report
More about our pricing
- Late cancellations or missed appointments will be charged at a rate of £60.00 for dentists and £40.00 for hygienists. Please give at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling appointments.
- We offer a discounted rate for examinations of young adults.
- We can treat children, students (under 19) and exempt adult patients under the NHS.
DenplanMaintaining healthy teeth and gums is made much easier with our handy Denplan payment plans. These flexible plans let you budget for your private dental care and encourage a preventive approach, which can help you avoid the need for more costly treatment. We offer two different plans:
Denplan EssentialsThis plan helps keep your oral health in check by covering all the essential elements of your general dental care, including routine check-ups and hygiene appointments. You will also receive 10% off any additional treatment you may need.
Denplan CareThis comprehensive plan also covers your routine dental care, plus any restorative treatment you may need, such as fillings, crowns and root canal treatment. Both these plans include supplementary insurance, which offers the following benefits:
- Emergency dental treatment when you are over 40 miles away from your registered Denplan dentist (when you are within this distance, you should ring the practice and we will advise you about our emergency provision)
- Cover for treatment after a dental injury
- Cover for out-of-hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A cash benefit if you are admitted to hospital overnight for dental treatment
- Worldwide emergency dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
Call us on 01494 783 874 to find out more about budgeting for your dental care.